Images can be used for both Facebook and Twitter.
- Change starts with you. The National Kidney Foundation is launching Voices for Kidney Health, a community of patient and care professional advocates working to advance policies that help those facing the challenges of kidney disease. Join us. #MyKidneyVoice voices.kidney.org
- Big victories are possible with your help. Join the Voices for Kidney Health community to advocate for policies and initiatives that will help prevent and delay kidney disease, promote quality care for patients with kidney failure, and ensure that everyone who wants a lifesaving transplant can get one. Your voice can be the sound of change – join us. #MyKidneyVoice voices.kidney.org
- Your voice can be the sound of change. Help us work with elected officials to pass bills that will stop insurance companies from discriminating against living donors; expand access to home dialysis; and spur greater investment in awareness, healthcare equity, and research. Join Voice for Kidney Health today. #MyKidneyVoice voices.kidney.org
- Your voice can save lives. Join the Voices for Kidney Health community to help advocate for policies that will help prevent #KidneyDisease, and ensure quality care and a lifesaving transplant for everyone who needs it. #MyKidneyVoice https://ctt.ac/yc6Lu [TWEET THIS]
- Your voice can be the sound of change. Help us work w/elected officials to pass bills to expand access to home dialysis, spur investments in research & protect kidney donors from losing their insurance. Join Voices for Kidney Health today. #MyKidneyVoice https://ctt.ac/f_nqr [TWEET THIS]
- Big victories are possible with your voice. Become a @NKF advocate and join our Voices for Kidney Health Community today. #MyKidneyVoice https://ctt.ac/1KN0X [TWEET THIS]